The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Leaving on a Jet Plane...

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Robby Russell

Nickname: matchboy

Robby Russell is the Founder & Executive Director PLANET ARGON, a Ruby on Rails development firm
Leaving on a Jet Plane... Posted: Sep 1, 2006 5:51 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Robby Russell.
Original Post: Leaving on a Jet Plane...
Feed Title: Robby on Rails
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/RobbyOnRails
Feed Description: Ruby on Rails development, consulting, and hosting from the trenches...
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Robby Russell
Latest Posts From Robby on Rails

Advertisement

Just got my confirmation email…

Your payment of ��616.88, has been received and your RailsConf Europe 2006 registration is now complete

Ouch! In USD… this translates…

UK�� 616.88 = $1175.21809 U.S. dollars

Sheesh.

So, I am going to be heading to sunny London, UK on September 12th for the RailsConf Europe. In fact, I’ll be traveling for about two full weeks in September as I will be heading to London for the conference and to wander around for a few extra days. Then I will be flying to New York City on the 17th or 18th for almost a week where I will be working with one of our clients for a few days and spending the weekend sightseeing.

If you’re interested in meeting up with me in either London or New York during these trips… email me. :-)

james.adam: hey, there's a small possibilty that i might be in NY at the same time as you too!

robby: heh. cool

james.adam: that would be 3 weekends in a row. people will talk

Read: Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Topic: Fear, Uncertain, and Doubt by Joel Spolsky Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Nginx & Mongrel Clusters tutorial for Ruby on Rails deployment

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use