The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Great Lakes Experience

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Daniel Berger

Nickname: djberg96

Daniel Berger is a Ruby Programmer who also dabbles in C and Perl
Great Lakes Experience Posted: Oct 14, 2008 7:20 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Daniel Berger.
Original Post: Great Lakes Experience
Feed Title: Testing 1,2,3...
Feed URL: http://djberg96.livejournal.com/data/rss
Feed Description: A blog on Ruby and other stuff.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Daniel Berger
Latest Posts From Testing 1,2,3...

Advertisement
I had a good time at the recent Great Lakes Ruby Bash. I got to see Patrick Hurley and Jim Weirich again, and met some new people, too. You can find my slides for my Test::Unit 2 talk here. I went a little fast through the talk, but on the whole I think it went ok. I need to take a look at something Jim Weirich mentioned from the Shoulda library, regarding test contexts, and see if we can get it added to Test::Unit 2.

In other news, I played lots of games, including Ra, Duel in the Dark, Ticket to Ride, Power Grid, Fury of Dracula and Kutuzov. Of these, only Kutuzov turned out to be a disappointment.

Anyway, good times.

Read: Great Lakes Experience

Topic: Webby - Client-side, static content management system Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Great Lakes Ruby Bash - The Show Starts

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use