The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Coffee and Code Scottsdale

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Britt

Nickname: jamesbritt

James Britt is a principal in 30 Second Rule, and runs ruby-doc.org and rubyxml.com
Coffee and Code Scottsdale Posted: Apr 23, 2012 5:12 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by James Britt.
Original Post: Coffee and Code Scottsdale
Feed Title: James Britt: Ruby Development
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/JamesBritt-Home
Feed Description: James Britt: Playing with better toys
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by James Britt
Latest Posts From James Britt: Ruby Development

Advertisement

I really enjoyed the weekly Coffee + Code gatherings Curtis Miller arranged. It was best at OSC Tempe, but sadly they’ve closed.

It bounced around a few places (I liked Hob Nob’s but it had some issues) and has now ended up at Cohoots.

That’s a shame, because you have to pay the co-working fee to attend, and it’s not a coffee shop. They offer coffee (included in the price of admission) but it’s not very good (probably because it sits around in thsoe travel containers).

Ultimately, moving it to a $10-a-seat co-working place that happens to have some pre-packaged coffee kills the vibe for me.

I want to keep the coffee shop approach going and have been looking around for a Scottsdale location.

Tomorrow (Tuesday), I’ll be at Cartel Coffee on 5th Ave from 1pm to about 5pm.

Come by, hang out, get some work done.

BTW, if you think you’ll be there drop me a line (contact info here).

If you go and don’t see me (or aren’t sure who I am) my cell number is on that About page too, give a call or text.

Read: Coffee and Code Scottsdale

Topic: No Excuses Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Ruby in 2012

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use