The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
Feedburner Gets a Facelift

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Douglas Clifton

Nickname: dwclifton

Douglas Clifton is a freelance Web programmer and writer
Feedburner Gets a Facelift Posted: Sep 3, 2005 11:56 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Douglas Clifton.
Original Post: Feedburner Gets a Facelift
Feed Title: blogZero
Feed URL: http://loadaveragezero.com/app/s9y/index.php?/feeds/index.rss1
Feed Description: Web Development News, Culture and Opinion
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Douglas Clifton
Latest Posts From blogZero

Advertisement

feedburner While you won't notice any difference on the public side of the Feedburner site, there are big changes once you login to view and administer your feeds. The interface is completely updated, and a big improvement in my opinion. Gone are the pop-ups (which I personally dislike) to access such features as creating "chicklets" (small banner) links to your burned feeds. You also have three templates, or themes, to choose from when offering your visitors previews of your feeds: Classic (plain), ClearFeed and Podcast (with previews of the previews -- nice).

Feedburner offers so many features that an updated interface was in order, and I think they've done a great job. Look for even more improvements in the near future. This is a company that's on top of their services, and I recommend giving them a try.

For more information about the new design and interface, visit the Feedburner Weblog.

Read: Feedburner Gets a Facelift

Topic: Embracing Best Practice Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Time to fix those broken pages

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use