The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
Scenegrabber.NET: Create Screenshots from movies

1 reply on 1 page. Most recent reply: Apr 13, 2014 12:55 PM by siobhan h

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Chris Martin

Nickname: aotips

Chris Martin is Technology Blogger and blogs on popular aboutonlinetips.com
Scenegrabber.NET: Create Screenshots from movies Posted: Dec 4, 2009 10:53 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Chris Martin.
Original Post: Scenegrabber.NET: Create Screenshots from movies
Feed Title: Binary Head
Feed URL: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/aboutonlinetips
Feed Description: The feed provides advance computer tips, Freeware tools, latest technology news, Updates on Linux, Mac, Windows OS, iPhone and iPod Touch Jailbreak, social Media that makes internet users more savvy everyday.
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Chris Martin
Latest Posts From Binary Head

Advertisement
Scenegrabber.NET is freeware tool that allows you to create sceneshots (aka screenshots) from movies by allowing you to grab single or series of frames. Just grab manual or automatic frames from a movie and join then in a single JPG-image. Information like moviename, resolution, codec-info, movielength and time of sceneshot creation can also be added [...]

Read: Scenegrabber.NET: Create Screenshots from movies

siobhan h

Nickname: monalisa77

Re: Scenegrabber.NET: Create Screenshots from movies Posted: Apr 13, 2014 12:55 PM
Reply to this message Reply
cant believe i didnt know this existed till yesterday. i have been doing screencaps manually for god knows how long. its brilliant, i may get a bit obsessed with it lol

the only issue i have is that i cant seem to change the size of images. it says you can but when i do it the image stays the same. some images come out massive and they are too big for posting on forums. also it says you can watermark but it only watermarks the preview. not a big deal but it would be handy.

Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Topic: Nomad CHARGEKEY/CHARGECARD review Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Handy PHP debuging snippet

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use