The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
It's released! LLBLGen Pro is gold! The next-gen O/R mapper for .NET.

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Frans Bouma

Nickname: fbouma

Frans Bouma is a senior software engineer for Solutions Design
It's released! LLBLGen Pro is gold! The next-gen O/R mapper for .NET. Posted: Sep 7, 2003 1:24 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Frans Bouma.
Original Post: It's released! LLBLGen Pro is gold! The next-gen O/R mapper for .NET.
Feed Title: Frans Bouma's blog
Feed URL: http://www.asp.net/err404.htm?aspxerrorpath=/fbouma/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: Generator.CreateCoolTool();
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Frans Bouma
Latest Posts From Frans Bouma's blog

Advertisement

The wait is over. After 8 long months of full time development, it's done. LLBLGen Pro is finished, the site is now online (go there by clicking here), the online store is available and the champagne is open and tastes as good as ever :)

I want to thank all beta testers for their tremendous amount of work they've put into the tool and for their support and feedback they have given me during the beta period. I also want to thank my wife for her moral support and for her help with the website and documentation. :)

The last thing I want to add before I stop hanging around at this keyboard for a few minutes is: 8 months ago I promised thatĀ LLBLGen Pro, the successor of LLBLGen, would be ground-breaking, would deliver features the competition would not haveĀ and for a price that was far more affordable than the competition. I hope I have delivered. :)

You can read all about LLBLGen Pro at http://www.llblgen.com

Read: It's released! LLBLGen Pro is gold! The next-gen O/R mapper for .NET.

Topic: Quiet on my Channel Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: PDC - The Blogging Begins...

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use