The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Instant Nancy Web Development Giveaway

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Christian Horsdal

Nickname: horsdal

Christian Horsdal is a software architect at MjĂžlner Informatics.
Instant Nancy Web Development Giveaway Posted: Oct 31, 2013 3:17 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Christian Horsdal.
Original Post: Instant Nancy Web Development Giveaway
Feed Title: Horsdal
Feed URL: http://www.horsdal-consult.dk/feeds/posts/default
Feed Description: A blog that will be about code, architecture, design, and .NET.
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Christian Horsdal
Latest Posts From Horsdal

Advertisement

I have 5 ebook copies of my Nancy book to give away in a raffle.
To enter the draw simply share this link - http://www.packtpub.com/nancy-web-development/book - on Twitter or G+ along with the hashtag #InstantNancyFxBook before Thursday the 7th of November when I will draw 5 random winners. I will contact the winners through Twitter or G+ to get the email they want to receive the book at.

In case you're wondering what the book is about here is the appetizer from the publisher's site:

Nancy is a C# web framework which aims to provide you ,the application developer, with an easy path to follow, where things will naturally fall into place and work. Nancy is a powerful, flexible, and lightweight web framework that allows you to get on with your job.

Instant Nancy Web Development will give Readers practical introduction to building, testing, and deploying web applications with Nancy. You will learn how to take full advantage of Nancy to build clean application code, and will see how this code lends itself nicely to test driven development. You will also learn how to hook into Nancy to easily extend the framework.

Instant Nancy Web Development offers you an in-depth exploration of all the major features of the Nancy web framework, from basic routing to deployment in the Cloud, and from model binding to automated tests.

You will learn how to build web applications with Nancy and explore how to build web sites using Razor views. Next, you will learn how to build web based APIs suitable for JavaScript clients, mobile clients, and even desktop applications. In fact, you will learn how to easily combine the two into one.

Finally, you will learn how to leverage Nancy to write clean and maintainable web applications quickly.

Read: Instant Nancy Web Development Giveaway

Topic: F# in the Open Source World Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: NServiceBus Principles

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use