The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link •

.NET Buzz Forum
Finished Big Piece of Work Today

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Sam Gentile

Posts: 1605
Nickname: managedcod
Registered: Sep, 2003

Sam Gentile is a Microsoft .NET Consultant who has been working with .NET since the earliest
Finished Big Piece of Work Today Posted: Feb 24, 2005 4:42 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Sam Gentile.
Original Post: Finished Big Piece of Work Today
Feed Title: Sam Gentile's Blog
Feed URL: http://samgentile.com/blog/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: .NET and Software Development from an experienced perspective - .NET/CLR, Rotor, Interop, MC+/C++, COM+, ES, Mac OS X, Extreme Programming and More!
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Sam Gentile
Latest Posts From Sam Gentile's Blog

Advertisement
I have been working and leading a team of others where needed, on a large piece of work that has occupied all my cycles the last 4 months of work. Today it entered QA! Of course, I can't talk about or even hint at it other than to say it will be the centerpiece of Adesso's next release. I feel proud because a lot of my own code went into it but I also worked with talented other developers at Adesso on some aspects of it. I feel it will be a major part of our success this year. I feel so relieved. Maybe I can have my mind think of the UG and other things now.

Read: Finished Big Piece of Work Today

Topic: SHA1 concerns and implementing SHA256 and beyond Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: [RFC] Visualizing service interface contracts

Sponsored Links



Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use