The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
Tag Feeds

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Travis Swicegood

Nickname: tswicegood

Travis Swicegood is AppDev @ Ning and author of Pragmatic Version Control using Git
Tag Feeds Posted: May 3, 2011 11:50 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by Travis Swicegood.
Original Post: Tag Feeds
Feed Title: Travis Swicegood
Feed URL: http://travisswicegood.com/atom/
Feed Description: Posts on Git from Travis Swicegood, author of Pragmatic Version Control using Git.
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by Travis Swicegood
Latest Posts From Travis Swicegood

Advertisement

Two weekends ago I quietly rolled out a new feature that people have been clamoring for here at TravisSwicegood.com. Feeds for tags. So say you’re only interested in following my personal posts, you can add that tag page to your favorite RSS reader to subscribe to it.

Or if you’re geeky, you might want to subscribe to my armstrong feed but don’t like the automagical discovery. In that case, just add /atom/ to the end of the URL and you’ve got your RSS feed.

Ok, time to fess up. Nobody’s actually asked for it, but since moving over to the new site last year I’ve only had one feed. It’s been a sore spot and I’ve censored myself on my blog feeling I need to keep it cohesive. Screw that now.

Read: Tag Feeds

Topic: Bliki: RuleOfTincture Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Agile Quick Links #18

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use