The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
Keep Looking To Improve

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Rachel Davies

Nickname: rachdavies

Rachel Davies is author of Agile Coaching book. She works as an independent coach in UK.
Keep Looking To Improve Posted: Jan 19, 2013 9:37 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by Rachel Davies.
Original Post: Keep Looking To Improve
Feed Title: Agile Coaching
Feed URL: http://agilecoach.typepad.com/agile-coaching/atom.xml
Feed Description: Thoughts about Coaching Agile teams.
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by Rachel Davies
Latest Posts From Agile Coaching

Advertisement
I have to admit that I don't follow Football news. However, this story caught my eye. When Nigel Atkins was terminated as manager at Southampton, he lefthis players with a positive message on the dressing-room wall before he cleared out his office. These nuggets of advice could be used by agile coaches too! I particularly like "Keep Looking to Improve" as it encourages us to keep our eyes and minds open to doing better than we are now. While at the same time having confidence in our ability to do the right thing.

Read: Keep Looking To Improve

Topic: Too Lazy To Refactor? Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Grails for Hipsters

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use