The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

PHP Buzz Forum
golden field with low hanging moon; seashell folded

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Jim Reverend

Nickname: revjim

Jim Reverend is a PHP Programmer working for a major U.S. telecommunications provider.
golden field with low hanging moon; seashell folded Posted: Nov 20, 2005 8:06 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with PHP Buzz by Jim Reverend.
Original Post: golden field with low hanging moon; seashell folded
Feed Title: revjim.net: PHP Section
Feed URL: http://www.contegix.com/xml/rss20/feed.xml
Feed Description: because a Reverend can't be wrong. Rants, raves, code reviews and programming practice discussions regarding all things PHP.
Latest PHP Buzz Posts
Latest PHP Buzz Posts by Jim Reverend
Latest Posts From revjim.net: PHP Section

Advertisement

Sometimes I just can’t decide what I want to see more, a beautiful landscape or a beautiful woman. So, today, you get both.

golden field with low hanging moon
golden field with low hanging moon

FOR SALE

I took this image a few morning ago. The sun had just risen and the air was cold and dry. I just discovered this particular spot so, I hope to go back and do some more exploring some time soon.

What mood does this set for you? Does the visible moon add or subtract from that mood?

seashell folded
seashell folded

FOR SALE

Gloria didn’t really have anything in mind and just wanted to experience a nude shoot. So, with little notice, we got together and just lightly touched on lots of ideas. This one in particular really moved me and I hope to explore it further with her some time soon.

What feelings does this image provoke in you? Do you think those feelings would be more powerful if her breast were more visible? Do you find any sensuality in this image?

Read: golden field with low hanging moon; seashell folded

Topic: New Int’l PHP Mag & Podcast Stuff Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Convert ASP to PHP with ASPA

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use