The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Scala Buzz
Things To Do in Coming Months

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Caoyuan Deng

Nickname: dcaoyuan

Caoyuan Deng is an independent developer
Things To Do in Coming Months Posted: Sep 8, 2008 3:38 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Scala Buzz by Caoyuan Deng.
Original Post: Things To Do in Coming Months
Feed Title: Blogs about Scala from Caoyuan
Feed URL: http://blogtrader.org/page/dcaoyuan/feed/entries/atom?tags=scala
Feed Description: Blogs about Scala from Caoyuan Deng
Latest Scala Buzz Posts
Latest Scala Buzz Posts by Caoyuan Deng
Latest Posts From Blogs about Scala from Caoyuan

Advertisement

As the beta of Scala for NetBeans released, I found I have several things to do in the coming months.

First, I'll keep the Scala plugins going on, I'll try to re-implement the Project supporting, which, may be an extension of current NetBeans' plain Java Project, that is, you just create plain JSE or JEE project, then add Scala source files to this project, you may mix Java/Scala in one project. Another perception is, it's time to re-write whole things in Scala itself? I have a featured Scala IDE now, or, the chicken, I should make eggs via this chicken instead of duck.

Second, we get some contracts on mobile application for Banking, which, will be implemented via our current Atom/Atom Publish Protocol web service platform. The platform is written in Erlang, but, with more and more business logical requirements, maybe we should consider some Scala things?

Third, oh, it's about AIOTrade, I'v left it at corner for almost one and half year, I said it would be re-written in Scala someday, I really hope I have time. I got some requests to support drawing charts for web application, it actually can, if you understand the source code, I just wrote an example recently, I may post an article on how to do that.

Read: Things To Do in Coming Months

Topic: Implementing the Builder pattern in Java without repeating code Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: HList in Scala Revisited (or Scala Metaprogramming Works!)

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use