The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Services Forum
Converting SOAP message from string form to SOAPMessage object

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
SrinivasaraoCh

Nickname: seenu

Converting SOAP message from string form to SOAPMessage object Posted: Apr 22, 2002 11:18 PM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
Hi,
I am trying a program with SOAP. I am using JAX pack. I want to establish communication between a server program and a client. I am using the JAXM classes for SOAP functionality. I am not using any web server or application server(If I use a web server I could write a servlet which extends JAXMServlet, which has onMessage method). I am sending the SOAP message to the server. With socket programming I am able to read the message. The thing is I have to convert back the string SOAP message to the SOAPMessage object, so that I can proceed further.
Is there a way to convert a string SOAP message to a SOAPMessage object? Seems that there is no method in SOAPMessage class.
If someone knows the solution, please let me know. Or is there any other way to solve this problem?
Seenu.

Topic: Jini ServiceRegistrars in the Internet ? Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Welcome to the Web Services Forum

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use