The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link •

C# Answers Forum
working with arguments

1 reply on 1 page. Most recent reply: Aug 31, 2005 6:30 AM by Jan Bannister

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Jan-Willem

Posts: 1
Nickname: joostingh
Registered: Aug, 2005

working with arguments Posted: Aug 24, 2005 12:21 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement

[STAThread]
static void Main(string[] args)
{
Application.Run(new Form1());

string ID = args[1];
string StartTime = args[2];
string EndTime = args[3];
string Flags = args[4];

}


I want to use a C# program to get information from a webservice and use that in a C++ Builder 3 application. My question is, how can I use those arguments in another private void (a button click).

And I want to know how I can let te program press the button with the code which gets the date of the internet.

I normaly program in C++ Builder 3 and thats going well but this is other stuff...


Jan Bannister

Posts: 5
Nickname: bannistj
Registered: Aug, 2005

Re: working with arguments Posted: Aug 31, 2005 6:30 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Your right Jan-Willem , this is other stuff.

You'll need to store the information in variables if you want to have access to the information later.

I'd also say you don't program C++ but C. :P

Try reading a good OO book on C#, like The C# Programming language by Anders Hejlsberg to get a feel for object creation and scope, it'll be invaluable.

Good Luck
Jan

Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Topic: creation of .msi setup file in .net Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Short and null

Sponsored Links



Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use