The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
.NET Nightly Format

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Avery

Nickname: james615

James Avery is a .NET pimp
.NET Nightly Format Posted: Feb 9, 2004 5:50 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by James Avery.
Original Post: .NET Nightly Format
Feed Title: .Avery Blog
Feed URL: /blog/Install/BlogNotConfiguredError.aspx
Feed Description: .NET and everything nice
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by James Avery
Latest Posts From .Avery Blog

Advertisement

Scoble does not like the collected list of links format of the .NET Nightly, or other Daily Grind inspired lists. Personally I think it depends on what type of information you are talking about. I use this format because the .NET Nightly is a collection of quick links, I don't have alot to say about the links and there is usually not much in the post that is conversation inspiring. When I want to post about something and really comment on it then I normally post an individual post.

I don't think I would like to see my blog, or Mike's Blog, cluttered up with tons of individual posts only containing a single link. It looks like most people would agree with me based on the comments on Scoble's post. What do you think?

-James

Read: .NET Nightly Format

Topic: Had to Three-Finger-Salute my Watch today...what else can I reboot today? Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: .NET XBox Live Night 2 Tonight!

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use