The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Weblogs Forum
Recording of Java/Flex eSeminar

2 replies on 1 page. Most recent reply: Mar 8, 2007 12:12 AM by J L

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 2 replies on 1 page
Bruce Eckel

Nickname: beckel

Recording of Java/Flex eSeminar (View in Weblogs)
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 12:12 PM
Reply to this message Reply
Summary
James Ward and I just finished an eSeminar, which was recorded as we gave it. The URL is available here, so you can listen to and view the recording.
Advertisement

Link to Java/Flex eSeminar

In the bottom left corner you'll see the control bar that allows you to move around in the presentation.

Dick Ford

Nickname: roybatty

Re: Recording of Java/Flex eSeminar Posted: Feb 28, 2007 2:21 PM
Nice presentation. Of course the elephant in the room that hasn't quite arrived to the party yet is WPF/e. I predict that AJAX will be the baseline for most web pages, and Flash-WPF/e will be increasingly used for applications.

AJAX is nice, but the stock browser just has many limitations and tends be quirky because of cross-browser issues.

J L

Nickname: dumpweed

Re: Recording of Java/Flex eSeminar Posted: Mar 8, 2007 12:12 AM
This is off-topic, is it just me having trouble accessing http://www.mindview.net/
I'll try using the computer in my office tomorrow.

Thanks,
J L

Flat View: This topic has 2 replies on 1 page
Topic: Recording of Java/Flex eSeminar Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: What Are Your Ruby Pain Points, Really?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use