The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Weblogs Forum
EuroPython 2010

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Michele Simionato

Nickname: micheles

EuroPython 2010 (View in Weblogs)
Posted: May 24, 2010 9:54 PM
Reply to this message Reply
Summary
The EuroPython conference will be held in Birmingham UK, 19th to 22nd July 2010.
Advertisement

Just a short note to remind my readers that this year I will be at the EuroPython conference in Birmingham, 19th to 22nd July 2010.

I have been missing from EuroPython for a few years, but this year the schedule looks fantastic. Lots of first class Pythonistas and Guido van Rossum will come too!

I will give a talk titled Introduction to Functional Programming which had a lot of success at the recent Italian PyCon. It looks like there is a number of people interested in functional programming these days.

Next year EuroPython will be held in Florence, Italy (and I am in the organizing committee, so I know what I am talking about ;). If for any reason you cannot come to Birmingham, consider a vacation in the beautiful Florence next year!

Topic: Traits for Java Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Consumer Electronics and Netbooks - A Clarification

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use