The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
Alternatives to cookie tracking

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Maciej Zawadzinski

Nickname: mauser

Maciej Zawadzinski is CEO at Clearcode.cc-web development agency,and a core team member at Piwik.org
Alternatives to cookie tracking Posted: Apr 26, 2013 3:11 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Maciej Zawadzinski.
Original Post: Alternatives to cookie tracking
Feed Title: Maciej Zawadziński
Feed URL: http://clearcode.cc/feed/
Feed Description: I am CEO at Clearcode (software development company) as well as core team member at Piwik.org (open source web analytics). There are two main areas that I would like to share on this blog: - running software development business (which in many ways is very similar to running every technology company), and - advertising technologies (ad serving, analytics, targeting, web tracking, RTB & and many more!).
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Maciej Zawadzinski
Latest Posts From Maciej Zawadziński

Advertisement
Cookies are a fundamental mechanism used in advertising industry for ad personalisation and behavioural targeting, re-targeting, frequency capping and much more (see my earlier post about how cookies are used in today’s internet). Nowadays, majority of ad technology providers that are disrupting* advertising industry are still relying on cookies to a great extent. With recent bad publicity around cookies, new [...]

Read: Alternatives to cookie tracking

Topic: Alternatives to cookie tracking Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Amethyst 2 - Conditional Compilation for ActionScript

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use