The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
In Geek Heaven

2 replies on 1 page. Most recent reply: Aug 17, 2019 2:51 AM by Alice Wong

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Flat View: This topic has 2 replies on 1 page
Anand M

Nickname: anandm

Anand M is a VB.NET MVP working as a Senior Architect @ Polaris Software Lab Ltd
In Geek Heaven Posted: Oct 22, 2004 10:15 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Anand M.
Original Post: In Geek Heaven
Feed Title: .NET From India
Feed URL: http://www.dotnetindia.com/index.rss
Feed Description: Your daily dose of .NET From India
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Anand M
Latest Posts From .NET From India

Advertisement

This week is proving to be one in Geek Heaven for me..

What does a geek want more than anything? The latest and coolest devices of course ;-)

Well. I have just bought a Pocket PC Phone Edition. Not one of those top of the line XDA things, but still a good model from a taiwan company called AnexTek. This particular model is called SP230. Does not have Wi-fi/blutooth etc, but does have all the basic features and comes with a pouch and extra stylus (the most important part of your PDA if you plan to use handwriting recognition). A decent review of this model is available here. Maybe I will write a review too after a few weeks of usage.

The second geeky toy I got was this. A Fossil Wrist Net SPOT watch. Since India does not yet have the MSN direct service(Will it ever, I doubt it though), I can't take full advantage of this one. I am forced to use it as a normal watch with a cool, UI changing feature. ;-)

Atleast now I can say, I am almost fully .NET enabled. What with .NET running on my PDA/Phone and on my watch.

All I need now is .NET enabled clothing and pen..;-)

Read: In Geek Heaven

Cicero Leather

Nickname: cicero

Re: In Geek Heaven Posted: Apr 24, 2019 10:30 AM
This week is proving to be one in Geek Heaven for me..

What does a geek want more than anything? The latest and coolest devices of course ;-)

Well. I have just bought a Pocket PC Phone Edition. Not one of those top of the line XDA things, but still a good model from a taiwan company called AnexTek. This particular model is called SP230. Does not have Wi-fi/blutooth etc, but does have all the basic features and comes with a pouch and extra stylus (the most important part of your PDA if you plan to use handwriting recognition). A decent review of this model is available here. Maybe I will write a review too after a few weeks of usage.

The second geeky toy I got was this. A Cicero Leather Wallet. Since India does not yet have the MSN direct service(Will it ever, I doubt it though), I can't take full advantage of this one. I am forced to use it as a normal watch with a cool, UI changing feature. ;-)

Atleast now I can say, I am almost fully .NET enabled. What with .NET running on my PDA/Phone and on my watch.

All I need now is .NET enabled clothing and pen..;-)

Alice Wong

Nickname: dogejap

Re: In Geek Heaven Posted: Aug 17, 2019 2:51 AM
There are devices that are required in every walk of life. So there is the link grademiners reviews that will help everyone in using the different considerations.

Flat View: This topic has 2 replies on 1 page
    Next Topic Topic: A fine gesture that will strengthen the game

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use