The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link •

Perl Buzz Forum
YAPC::NA 2004 announced

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Chris Winters

Posts: 931
Nickname: cwinters
Registered: Jul, 2003

Daytime: Java hacker; nighttime: Perl hacker; sleeptime: some of both.
YAPC::NA 2004 announced Posted: Aug 25, 2003 2:06 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Perl Buzz by Chris Winters.
Original Post: YAPC::NA 2004 announced
Feed Title: cwinters.com
Feed URL: http://www.cwinters.com/raw/cwinters_perl.rdf
Feed Description: Chris Winters on Perl, programming and technology
Latest Perl Buzz Posts
Latest Perl Buzz Posts by Chris Winters
Latest Posts From cwinters.com

Advertisement
YAPC::NA::2004 Venue Chosen - The winner is: Buffalo! I was hoping for Toronto or DC myself, but this is only a few hours away. And I don't think Buffalo's very expensive, always good. I'm extremely happy they made the decision so early as it makes it easier for the rest of the world to plan. (I missed my first and only YAPC in 2002 because of this...)

Read: YAPC::NA 2004 announced

Topic: YAPC::NA 2004 announced Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Flush specific messages from sendmail queue

Sponsored Links



Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use