The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link •

Design Forum
Fee charging percentage

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Ugo Posada

Posts: 37
Nickname: binaryx
Registered: Dec, 2002

Fee charging percentage Posted: Jan 8, 2003 5:44 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
Hi guys, I?m working on a project and find out that I had no idea about how much should I charge for the mere design of the application (requirements, use cases, diagrams). I think I have to charge something for the fact that i am spending a lot of time trying to architect things right eventhough the client won't see the results as fast as he expects (i?m not using an agile method), that is not a problem given that the software is for household use and the client is not familiar with any software process.

Anyway, what do you think would be a good method to calculate the price of the application and what would be a good percentage for design and for other development tasks.

Topic: Case study : XML Messaging Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Beautiful EJB?

Sponsored Links



Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use