The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Legacy Java Answers Forum
July 2001



This page contains an archived post to the Java Answers Forum made prior to February 25, 2002. If you wish to participate in discussions, please visit the new Artima Forums.


i�m looking for a program, that can replace charakters in an text document

Posted by jan kassel on July 30, 2001 at 11:02 AM

i�m looking for a program that can replace charakters in a textdocument by others, for example, i want to replace   by just a "space" or an "a by a �. does someone have such a program and would send me the sourcecode, please ?

  • replace Farah October 13, 2001 at 2:09 AM (0)
  • Clarify Hiran August 03, 2001 at 8:26 PM (2)

Sponsored Links

Copyright © 1996-2009 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use - Advertise with Us