This page contains an archived post to the Java Answers Forum made prior to February 25, 2002.
If you wish to participate in discussions, please visit the new
Wasabi sure packs a kick!!!!
Posted by Hiran on November 14, 2001 at 1:44 PM
> hiran, remember the wasssuupppppppp budweiser ad? it's called "wasabi". green stuff. goes up your nose real fast ... fuh ~ the sentation :P
I agree...the burning sensation up your nose if fun. It feels kinda like you took 2 packs of Vicks at once or something.
> anyway i'm all the way here at the other end of the globe :P. i'd have to take a plane there. it's a crazy suggestion, but it doesn't mean i don't mean it. well, if everybody welcomed the suggestion, probably we can meet up at a JavaOne conference or something like that in the near future ^_^. i'm not sure whether i can attend the march one though.. i'm planning to go to CeBit in hanover (just a plan). and well, i'm also a poor university graduate just starting out fresh :P
Possibly, I've never been to a JavaOne conference. By the way, how is Japanese green tea? Never tried it before.
- green green grass by the river Chin Loong November 14, 2001 at 9:00 PM
- green green grass by the river Matt Gerrans November 15, 2001 at 4:01 AM
- ba - na - na ? Chin Loong November 15, 2001 at 9:08 AM
- Interesting..... Hiran November 15, 2001 at 12:12 PM
- Java and Mocha Matt Gerrans November 15, 2001 at 5:29 PM
- squishy stuffs Chin Loong November 15, 2001 at 8:23 PM
- Durians Bill Venners November 21, 2001 at 12:25 PM
- yes, the spiky ones Chin Loong November 22, 2001 at 7:01 AM
- oh Chin Loong November 22, 2001 at 7:03 AM
- Good Food Bill Venners December 01, 2001 at 5:42 PM
- !?!?!??!? Chin Loong December 02, 2001 at 4:06 AM
- Thnx Chin Hiran November 18, 2001 at 12:37 AM
- That's weird Hiran November 14, 2001 at 1:48 PM
- HTML is Weird Matt Gerrans November 15, 2001 at 4:38 PM
- heheheh Chin Loong November 15, 2001 at 8:27 PM
- test again Chin Loong November 15, 2001 at 11:18 PM