Artima has been a part of the Scala community for over 13 years, sharing our love of Scala through books, tools, and training. We want to help programmers become more productive, and hope these books and tools will help you do just that.
Our Scala books:
- Programming in Scala, Fourth Edition (Updated for Scala 2.13) (co-authored by the language's designer, Martin Odersky)
- Programming in Scala, Fifth Edition (Updated for Scala 3) PrePrint (co-authored by the language's designer, Martin Odersky)
- Akka Concurrency
- Scala Puzzlers
- ScalaCheck: The Definitive Guide
Artima has a long history of developing tools for the Scala community, both open source libraries and advanced products for customers. These include:
- ScalaTest - The Scala world's leading test harness, used for a wide range of products and environments.
- Scalactic - Utilities related to quality and functional programming, to help you keep your code clear and correct.
- SuperSafe - A Scala Compiler plugin to detect certain types of bugs early, before they can slip into production.